Sunday, October 24, 2010

Link Liberation… coming soon

I've been excited about this since I first heard about it from my friend Leslie Rohde - someone who I'm sure you're familiar with.

Leslie Rohde and Dan Thies have long been my go-to guys for SEO. They not only know what they're talking about, they practice white hat SEO and have helped thousands of people get top rankings for their businesses.

Leslie and Dan have been in the Internet game longer than most have been playing it. They know what it takes to get top rankings and how much work that entails. That's why they created Link Liberation.

Their Stuff Works!

Just ask around and go and Google their names. There is no one else in the SEO space with their pedigree and no one else with the customer love and documented case studies that they have. Between the two of them they have done more to advance the practice of SEO and Link Building than anyone else on the planet.

Sounds like a big claim, right? Yes it is and it's very well documented. They've already changed the lives of thousands with their unique approaches to the business of building sustainable traffic through search. And you will soon have the chance to join those ranks.

Link Liberation will be launching very soon and I'll post more specific information about it as the launch approaches. I just couldn't wait to mention it to you now because like I said, I'm super excited about this revolutionary SEO package from two good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment