Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a quick SEO note...

Tomorrow Dan and Leslie are going to be mailing out their SEO Super FAQ. They created it out of questions from online business owners just like you. Real down-to-earth questions and honest answers that will help you in the SEO game.

You know that I don't promote anything I don't use myself. I've been working with Dan and Leslie for years (literally) and they are my most trusted SEO guys. They are the reason I have great rankings for my stores. They know they're stuff.

To get their SEO Super FAQ you have to be on their mailing list. So if you haven't already subscribed, go to https://seo.infusionsoft.com/go/LLV2/asquared/ and opt in before tomorrow.

They'll be releasing another awesome video on Thursday as well, but you don't want to miss the special mailing of the Super FAQ. It's valuable information you're not going to have the chance to get anywhere else.

That's it, just wanted to give you a heads up about that, I'm looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment